March has been quite the month, huh? There have been so many changes to our day-to-day lives that we almost can’t keep track of them. As it stands now, we are all in the same boat and we’re optimistic about working together to overcome any challenge that lies ahead of us. As a community, we can all try to follow the proper guidelines and procedures to keep one another safe and healthy. Seed & Smith is doing our part in this, putting forth 100% effort to keep our facility and purchasing procedures as sanitary as possible. We are also emphasizing stringent cleaning and sanitization measures in all steps of our cultivation process from growing to harvesting; this extends to the handling, packaging, and delivery of our products in order to ensure the safety of everyone involved. We are dedicated to staying accessible to the Colorado community and welcome any feedback you may have from a recent experience with our new curbside pick up system.
In the spirit of social distancing and minimizing the amount of contact between our staff and customers, we have changed the way we are conducting business for the foreseeable future. This includes the mandated order passed down from the State of Colorado to practice social distancing. We will be allowing customers in to the store only to pay with cash. All orders must be placed online before joining the queue. Our purchasing process has been organized into the following steps:
New Policies at Seed & Smith
- For recreational guests, please place your order online through Weedmaps here.
- For medical guests, please place your order online through Weedmaps here.
- For both recreational and medical guests, you can call in your order to (720) 506-2533.
- For Debit Card payments, park in the designated spaces on the right side of the Seed & Smith parking lot.
- For Cash payments, park in the designated spaces on the left side of the Seed & Smith parking lot.
- When you have parked in your designated space, please text your NAME, BIRTHDAY, ORDER# and PATIENT ID (for med) to (720) 767-2118 and join our virtual queue.
- You will be checked in and we will notify you when your order will be up.
- For Debit Card payments, your order will be brought to you after payment is confirmed.
- For Cash payments, you will get a text letting you know that your order is ready and you can come in to pay and collect your product.
Also, at the very beginning of the month our leadership made the decision to temporarily suspend tours for the greater well being of our staff, tour operators, tour goers, and local community. At this point in time, we do not have any update on when the tours will reopen. We will be closely monitoring the situation as well as taking guidance from local municipalities regarding this aspect of our business. As we take great pride in our tours and educating the community on cannabis cultivation, we are evaluating hosting a live tour event in the future. If this is something you would be interested in, please let us know by responding to this email!
Throughout all of this uncertainty, there is one thing we are certain of. We are committed to serving all of our patients and customers as long as possible and to the best of our ability, no matter what new challenges arise. If you have any questions or concerns on how COVID-19 may affect your ability to purchase or consume cannabis, please reach out to Leaf411. They are opening their lines to all COVID-19 related inquiries as well as their normal cannabis hotline. You can call them at (844)-LEAF411 or visit their website here. Please stay safe and responsible!